Human computer interaction, intelligent user interfaces, online product search, e-commerce, recommender systems, automated decision making, speech recognition, cloud computing, sensor networks, pervasive computing for healthcare, etc.
- Evaluating Compound Critiquing Recommenders: A Real-User Study, James Reilly, Jiyong Zhang, Lorraine McGinty, Pearl Pu and Barry Smyth, In Proceedings of ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC’07) , San Diego, USA, June 11-15, 2007.
- Refining Preference-Based Search Results Through Bayesian Filtering, Jiyong Zhang and Pearl Pu, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces(IUI2007), pages 294-297, Hawaii, January 2007.
- A Comparison of Two Compound Critiquing Systems, James Reilly, Jiyong Zhang, Lorraine McGinty, Pearl Pu and Barry Smyth, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces(IUI2007), pages 317-320, Hawaii, January 2007.
- Performance evaluation of consumer decision support systems, Jiyong Zhang and Pearl Pu, International Journal of E-Business Research, 2(3):28-45, 2006.
- Agile decision agent for service-oriented e-commerce systems, Jiyong Zhang, Pearl Pu, and Boi Faltings, In Proceedings of The 8th IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce Technology and The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce, and E-Services (CEC/EEE’06), pages 182-189. IEEE Computer Society, June 2006.
- A comparative study of compound critique generation in conversational recommender systems, Jiyong Zhang and Pearl Pu, In Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based Systems (AH2006), volume 4018 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 234-243, Dublin, Ireland, June 2006. Springer. (Best Student Paper)
- Agile Preference Models based on Soft Constraints, Boi Faltings, Pearl Pu, and Jiyong Zhang, 2005 AAAI Spring Symposium, Technical Report SS-05-02, pp. 23~28, AAAI Press.
- Effort and Accuracy Analysis of Choice Strategies for Electronic Product Catalogs, Jiyong Zhang, Pearl Pu, in Proceedings of the 2005 ACM Symposium on Applied computing (SAC-2005), pp.808~814, Santa Fe, New Mexico, March 13~17, 2005
- Survey of Solving Multi-attribute Decision Problems, Jiyong Zhang, Pearl Pu, Technical Report No. IC/200454, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland, June, 2004.
Eayun is a pioneer in providing cloud infrastructure solution that simplifies and accelerates the deployment, management and utilization of private and public cloud services. We provide the latest and the most advanced technology to build highly scalable, highly reliable cloud computing environments. With the Eayun cloud technologies, customers can easily build and use their own cloud services within minutes without the overhead of complex deployment schedules and maintenances.